Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 60 Kentucky 53

Featured Replies

I guess nobody wanted to post the final score, or maybe everybody quit watching. :lol:

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

UK stinks. Coach most of the players are not very good. I can only hope they have just been stifled by Gillispie.

I guess nobody wanted to post the final score, or maybe everybody quit watching. :lol:

 

For the first time that I can remember, I quit watching a UK game. I turned it off with around 3 minutes left in the game.

UK basketball has been "Kragthorped"...

 

If you figure out a cure, let me know.

GT, which two assistants are good on the recruiting scene?

 

Webster and Cypren...

Liggins didn't see any minutes today. I'd say he's gone.

Liggins didn't see any minutes today. .

 

Any reason why?

I turned it off right after Porter threw the ball straight out of bounds. He is absolute garbage.

Can't wait to hear Chris from Richmond on the call-in shows. Anyone else ever heard him? He calls into all the shows... usually kicks it off on 590 WVLK.

 

He is on there right now! It's great.

  • Author

Who will be the first to post that they think UK can still win the SEC tournament? Should I start a poll? :lol:

Any reason why?

 

No clue. Not that he would have helped any, I just found it odd that he didn't see one minute of playing time. He's played in most of our games if not all of them.

I'm sick:puke::puke:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.