Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Florida 60 Kentucky 53

Featured Replies

U.K. played good enough "D" to win imo. Having said that, Absolutely NO team play or chemistry on the offensive end + 23 turnovers at Florida = having to win 4 games in 4 days in the SEC tournament to get in the NCAA = (drum roll please)...........N.I.T

  • Replies 79
  • Views 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think I would accept a NIT bid if I was UK, it will be embarrassing enough to not be in the NCAA tournament. Why go get beat on National Television by a mid-major team and get laughed at even more?:idunno:

UK can still win the SEC tournament and make a run at a final four if we find a point guard and two more scorers in the next week or so. I think Billy G. figured out his recipe for success today and we'll start seeing results very soon.:lol:

 

There ya go.

 

Can we "Mark that Down"? :laugh:

That Bama vs. LSU game could be an interesting one to watch on friday afternoon! LOL

I can't wait for this season to be over :lol:

 

Me and you both... I cant even say what I want to say on here.

 

I just dont know..:idunno:

I don't think I would accept a NIT bid if I was UK, it will be embarrassing enough to not be in the NCAA tournament. Why go get beat on National Television by a mid-major team and get laughed at even more?:idunno:

 

I was hoping that argument wouldn't get started again :lol:. There was another thread that got on that subject and there were I believe 2, (now 3)that said to not go if invited to the N.I.T.. What would really be embarrassing is not to even be invited.

 

Anyone want to guess that there will be more threads on to go or not to go to the N.I.T.?:popcorn:

I believe 1st game Thursday against Bama.If we win, LSU.

 

Correct.

I guess some UK fans think they are above the NIT?

 

Not above it.

The NIT is a reward for those teams who have had pretty good years and get to have their season extended.

This team is a train wreck and furthering the misery serves no purpose.

End it and move on.

Is it just me or do I notice the defenders always being flat footed up top and get burned on a quick move. I've noticed this all year long.

I guess we'll accept the NIT bid, be pitted against UT-Martin the first round and give up about 50 points to Lester Hudson. That would be the cherry on top.

Thank goodness for Kentucky High School Basketball is all I can say.

Thank goodness for Kentucky High School Basketball is all I can say.

 

Amen. If not for that and Morehead playing tonight, I'd be depressed.

Is it just me or do I notice the defenders always being flat footed up top and get burned on a quick move. I've noticed this all year long.

 

I've noticed that for a long time and it dates back to the Tubby days. We've also been getting beat backdoor much more than previous years. But to me the most noticable stat would be rebounding. I'd love to see where we stack up against our opponents and nationally.

 

These aren't talent things, they aren't athletism things. These are basketball IQ and heart things.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.