16th region Game 2: Bath County vs West Carter

Which team will win?  

59 members have voted

1. 1. Which team will win?

2:30 at Morehead State game two of the 16th Region is Bath County Wildcats SmileyCentral.comimage.gifvs West Carter CometsSmileyCentral.comimage.gif. :popcorn: What are your thoughts?:popcorn:

I forgot to put the date of these games, all four games will be Saturday, March 7th 2009

I would like to see West win but I like I put in the Lewis v. Fairview thread I think West peaked about 4 weeks ago Bath by 9.

I agree, although I think West can win, it will be a close game. They haven't really beaten any of the quality teams on their schedule-Elliott, Ryle. If Jeremy wants to be considered a legitimate player in the 16th region to come, get out of the Raceland Derby Classic, and playing Wolfe and Betsy Layne and play some teams that will get you ready for postseason action.

I agree, although I think West can win, it will be a close game. They haven't really beaten any of the quality teams on their schedule-Elliott, Ryle. If Jeremy wants to be considered a legitimate player in the 16th region to come, get out of the Raceland Derby Classic, and playing Wolfe and Betsy Layne and play some teams that will get you ready for postseason action.

Who has Bath played?