Why do people think Petrino can't play qb at trinity next year?

rocktalk

• Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If I told....one of two things will happen....the thread will be closed or I get suspended :scared: SO I know nothing :sssh:

OIC I'll 86 that conversation. :flame: If I told....one of two things will happen....the thread will be closed or I get suspended :scared: SO I know nothing

:thumb:

All the player have all the trust in the world in Nick. Nick has showed what he is made of plenty of times: In the X JV game nick had about a 20-25 yard scramble where he broke about 13 tackles (no joke) is was all heart put into that one, and watching the Scott County JV game at the end of the year was also an honest look of the potential Nick has, if he could play like he did in the Scott JV game all the time he will be, and as a Rock fan, I think he will be fine...if all else fails just throw it up to Kirch!

He had a nice run but it was the only td for trinity, he also had 3 or 4 interceptions and they lost. That's is why people question his ability to lead the varsity.

Is he just plain quick or his he Ryan Joyner with an arm?

He's got a heck of an arm, but I think Joyner might have been a bit more potent with the legs, rest assured Petrino will be a double threat, and this offense will seem more versatile because of it.

If I told....one of two things will happen....the thread will be closed or I get suspended :scared: SO I know nothing :sssh:

I know his parents very very well and know the entire story. All I can say is his dad and Matt felt that he need a fresh start.He did not feel every one was being treated fair when it was time for punishment of football players when they messed up.

I know his parents very very well and know the entire story. All I can say is his dad and Matt felt that he need a fresh start.He did not feel every one was being treated fair when it was time for punishment of football players when they messed up.

Back to the thread.....about Petrino...

He's got a heck of an arm, but I think Joyner might have been a bit more potent with the legs, rest assured Petrino will be a double threat, and this offense will seem more versatile because of it.

Well that's good news; I always like to watch a running game.