Is anyone else sick?

MrsFairFan

Well, I can add one more symptom to the list. My son just woke up crying saying his ear hurts now. I got Motrin down him and he is asleep again. Is it every going to end? I dread it if I have to take him to the Dr because he is anti-medicine...unless its Motrin. He throws a fit and spits it every where. Well for an ear infection I am thinking oral meds is the only option. If you have any suggestions on how to get it down him, that would be great.

Well, I can add one more symptom to the list. My son just woke up crying saying his ear hurts now. I got Motrin down him and he is asleep again. Is it every going to end? I dread it if I have to take him to the Dr because he is anti-medicine...unless its Motrin. He throws a fit and spits it every where. Well for an ear infection I am thinking oral meds is the only option. If you have any suggestions on how to get it down him, that would be great.

My nephew has to do this thing where he sticks something up his nose to dry it out. There is a tube (eustachian??) that connects the ear to the nose. If the child has a runny nose, it could lead to an ear infection. Therefore a dry nose will help that cause. I know he already has an infection probably, but maybe that will help with further endeavors.

Just got back from the dr with my son. He has a double ear infection, and his right ear is protruding. ( he said not to be surprised if it bust) Lovely. they gave me numbing drops for the pain and put him on an antibiotic for 10 days. Believe it or not he took the first dose great. Hopefully he does well every time. Hopefully we are getting back on track to being healthy.

Just got back from the dr with my son. He has a double ear infection, and his right ear is protruding. ( he said not to be surprised if it bust) Lovely. they gave me numbing drops for the pain and put him on an antibiotic for 10 days. Believe it or not he took the first dose great. Hopefully he does well every time. Hopefully we are getting back on track to being healthy.

Poor lil fella, good luck with that. I've had a nagging ear ache myself for like a month. It goes away then flares back up. Even when it's gone away loud noises still sound like they're being put through a blown out speaker. I'm just ready for spring now.