Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Is anyone else sick?

Featured Replies

We have some sort of virus that won't leave our house. Its a cough, runny nose, vomitting at times, and you name it. Its been going on off and on for about 4 weeks. Now the kids have it and our daughter is the worse, fevers all through out the day. FF came home from work sick. I am waiting to get it again. Its awful. I have FF getting more lyesol spray tonight. I don't know how else to kill it. I have washed all the sheets, cleaned all the surfaces that get touched, sprayed down everything we sit on. Even had the window open all day into the night last night hoping we could air this place out. We are using hand sanitizer left and right. I want it to go away.

I was sick for several days last week. Mostly just a major fever and some headaches. I'm hoping the flu shot kept it from being any worse.

  • Author

^ That all my daughter complains about, is her poor little head hurting.

sick . . . no . . . injury . . . yes!!

 

Someone told me yesterday that their daughter was diagnosed with a virus this week. The curious thing is that her major symptom is sore ribs! I've never heard of anything like that.

 

I hope your family gets well soon!! It's really horrible when it just keeps getting passed from one kid to the other then back again!

Is anyone else sick?

 

No.

PS. the hand sanitizer isn't much better than plain old water if it doesn't have a high enough alcohol content.

PS. the hand sanitizer isn't much better than plain old water if it doesn't have a high enough alcohol content.
You're not supposed to drink it!

 

 

 

 

:D

That explains why I get sick :puke:

 

In all seriousness, I worked for a couple of years at a halfway house for alcohol and drug addicts. I was AMAZED at what some folks would drink.headache.gif

I had strep throat the other day but after my hospital stay I seemed to be healed.

 

Glad to hear you are feeling better. Strep is a bad and nothing to mess around with.

  • Author

WOW ok so we were battling croup and nasty colds here. Well my daughter who started with it first is not better, but my son woke up this morning with a fever, headache, sore throat, belly ache, and vomiting. Seriously, does it ever end. Luckily FF and I haven't gotten anything major. I wanna know how they are getting this when we haven't been around anyone or gone any where in over a week. I feel so bad for them. I want a healthy house, and now we are cooped in this house for who knows how long.

WOW ok so we were battling croup and nasty colds here. Well my daughter who started with it first is not better, but my son woke up this morning with a fever, headache, sore throat, belly ache, and vomiting. Seriously, does it ever end. Luckily FF and I haven't gotten anything major. I wanna know how they are getting this when we haven't been around anyone or gone any where in over a week. I feel so bad for them. I want a healthy house, and now we are cooped in this house for who knows how long.
Theraflu and if you have, run a warm mist humidifier and put Vapo in. Hope you feel better, as it takes a while to get rid of.
WOW ok so we were battling croup and nasty colds here. Well my daughter who started with it first is not better, but my son woke up this morning with a fever, headache, sore throat, belly ache, and vomiting. Seriously, does it ever end. Luckily FF and I haven't gotten anything major. I wanna know how they are getting this when we haven't been around anyone or gone any where in over a week. I feel so bad for them. I want a healthy house, and now we are cooped in this house for who knows how long.

 

That made it's way through our household last week.

Major chills last night followed by diarrhea a bit better this a.m.....no chills.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.