Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kurt Warner HOFer

Featured Replies

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hope so. He's a great quarterback on and off the field. Already has a superbowl ring with multiple appearances. His stats are good enough. Why not is the question?

Sounds like it's unanimous. Far be it from me to upset the apple cart.

Lock it up and throw away the key... He is a hall of famer!

I think the Kurt Warner movie would be a good sell, I just hope his big ending is not against the Steelers.

 

Amen!

I think he will be, I'd say the only thing that is intriguing or something that makes it questionable is that he was or has been a backup for quite a few years in between his starring roles.

I think he will be, I'd say the only thing that is intriguing or something that makes it questionable is that he was or has been a backup for quite a few years in between his starring roles.

 

Sort of like Jim Plunkett.

I think he will be, I'd say the only thing that is intriguing or something that makes it questionable is that he was or has been a backup for quite a few years in between his starring roles.

 

Top ten in yards...one of only two to lead two different teams to the Super Bowl...IFF he wins, he'll be the only winner from two different teams...he was scary close to being tied for the most league MVP's in league history as well...

 

HE IS A FIRST BALLOT LOCK!

Top ten in yards...one of only two to lead two different teams to the Super Bowl...IFF he wins, he'll be the only winner from two different teams...he was scary close to being tied for the most league MVP's in league history as well...

 

HE IS A FIRST BALLOT LOCK!

 

Agree. :thumb: He is a lock.

I think the Kurt Warner movie would be a good sell, I just hope his big ending is not against the Steelers.

 

Yeah, just wait about 10 or 15 years and disney will be all over a Kurt Warner movie. Great story.

 

Yeah he's what a 2 time MVP, probably should have won another one this year, and is playing in his 3rd superbowl. He is a lock.

I believed he probably would have been before his performance in the playoffs this year...I would definitely say he is there now after this year.

Ditto.

No. He get's benched. HOFers can't get benched.

Heard a national radio talking head discussing this a few minutes ago.

 

He stated Kurt has only started for 4 seasons and was a back up during most of the seasons he was in the league. I say its not where you start, but end up.

 

Had a real bad year two years ago and was benched...someone mentioned that earlier.

 

I say he is in and if the Cards win next Sunday....well the word "lock" fits.

 

He is a real good guy and that also will help I believe.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.