Kurt Warner HOFer

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think he will be, I'd say the only thing that is intriguing or something that makes it questionable is that he was or has been a backup for quite a few years in between his starring roles.

Top ten in yards...one of only two to lead two different teams to the Super Bowl...IFF he wins, he'll be the only winner from two different teams...he was scary close to being tied for the most league MVP's in league history as well...

HE IS A FIRST BALLOT LOCK!

Top ten in yards...one of only two to lead two different teams to the Super Bowl...IFF he wins, he'll be the only winner from two different teams...he was scary close to being tied for the most league MVP's in league history as well...

HE IS A FIRST BALLOT LOCK!

Agree. :thumb: He is a lock.

I think the Kurt Warner movie would be a good sell, I just hope his big ending is not against the Steelers.

Yeah, just wait about 10 or 15 years and disney will be all over a Kurt Warner movie. Great story.

Yeah he's what a 2 time MVP, probably should have won another one this year, and is playing in his 3rd superbowl. He is a lock.

Heard a national radio talking head discussing this a few minutes ago.

He stated Kurt has only started for 4 seasons and was a back up during most of the seasons he was in the league. I say its not where you start, but end up.

Had a real bad year two years ago and was benched...someone mentioned that earlier.

I say he is in and if the Cards win next Sunday....well the word "lock" fits.

He is a real good guy and that also will help I believe.