Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kurt Warner HOFer

Featured Replies

After Kurt retires from the NFL do u think he will be making a trip to Canton?

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yes I think this makes him a lock now, even though he should have been before.

I believe he's in.

Anybody who guides the Cardinals to the Super bowl deserves consideration. :D And I think this is another gold star for Mr Warner.

Anybody who guides the Cardinals to the Super bowl deserves consideration. :D

 

Couldn't agree more. :thumb:

I believed he probably would have been before his performance in the playoffs this year...I would definitely say he is there now after this year.

Yes, I think he will be.

I think the Kurt Warner movie would be a good sell, I just hope his big ending is not against the Steelers.

YES!

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.