Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kurt Warner HOFer

Featured Replies

I was hearing retirement from friends, but didn't hear it myself.

 

I hope not. He is fun to watch and root for. I also think they can have a very good year next year if they can keep everyone together and not fall apart at the end of the regular season.

  • Replies 49
  • Views 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I hope not. He is fun to watch and root for. I also think they can have a very good year next year if they can keep everyone together and not fall apart at the end of the regular season.

 

I think they could lose Boldin and still win their division.

Yes.

He had 224 yd in THE FOURTH QUARTER against the #1 defense in the Super Bowl! He said he's going to take a little time to decide if he is going to play any longer.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.