Louisville 87 Notre Dame 73

RowdyRedRam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I know, I don't know why so many have a problem with you calling it that. :ylsuper:

It is important to win close games...

For the record, there is a tremendous amount of luck invovled in winning the NCAA tourney. Many times, its the lucky teams that advance to the Final Four and not necessarily the best teams.

For the record, there is a tremendous amount of luck invovled in winning the NCAA tourney. Many times, its the lucky teams that advance to the Final Four and not necessarily the best teams.

Exactly...

I would rather be lucky and win, then good and lose.:banana:

Thought Knowles played a great defensive game. Just wish some of those shots would fall for him.

Preston Knowles can guard anybody in the country... He did an EXCELLENT job on KMac in the late stages of the game, keeping him from getting free for a three.

Great game for T-Will...Earl played well, but didn't understand some of the shots he was taking down the stretch...

Really enjoyed watching TJ match up against Harangody and giving him fits...as well as McGee being our team gnat..

did anyone else think that Jerry Smith was alittle slow on D tonight?

Another great win, against a very good Irish team...hope the "luck" continues...

I did not get to watch the first half, but what was with the Pitino cam?

UL is winning because of two reasons:

1) Defensive pressure.

2) T-Will's leadership and ability to manage the game. People can say Sosa or whomever is the PG, but really it is T-Will and he can be a balla. Just stay assertive.