Louisville 87 Notre Dame 73

RowdyRedRam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

^ The post-game interview he did with Bilas was entertaining. T-Will is looking like the draftable player and not necessarily Clark at this point. His jump shot and driving ability have only gotten better this year. He'd likely have to play the two at the next level, so that remains to be seen, but he's certainly got the swagger and confidence that are a requirement for playing at the NBA level.

Nice win for the Cards, and not as "lucky" as either the UK or Nova game, IMO.

I think they should have won in regulation but the ref decided to call the backcourt violation.

If the backcourt violation had not been called the whistle would have blown right after that when TWill walked.

So every time a team turns the ball over, the other team didn't play good D, they just got lucky?

I would consider a 3 with almost no time remaining by a player who really hasnt produced this season, then a Villanova team who misses 1000 straight freethrows and a couple of hundred layups to win the game, then Notre Dame "lacking execution" lucky.

They've had a "lucky" streak. And no, not just because their Louisville. I know the red shaded glasses folks want to believe that everyone just rags Louisville... But that's not the truth. If UK was put into the situation they'd be just as lucky. Even more lucky because they're not that good.

I would consider a 3 with almost no time remaining by a player who really hasnt produced this season, then a Villanova team who misses 1000 straight freethrows and a couple of hundred layups to win the game, then Notre Dame "lacking execution" lucky.

They've had a "lucky" streak. And no, not just because their Louisville. I know the red shaded glasses folks want to believe that everyone just rags Louisville... But that's not the truth. If UK was put into the situation they'd be just as lucky. Even more lucky because they're not that good.

That's all I'm trying to say. I have nothing against U of L (except for a couple of games a season). They have been very fortunate in the last couple of games and I'm not sure why I'm being picked apart since that has been mentioned in every article or newstory I've seen.

That's all I'm trying to say. I have nothing against U of L (except for a couple of games a season). They have been very fortunate in the last couple of games and I'm not sure why I'm being picked apart since that has been mentioned in every article or newstory I've seen.

Louisville fans... Your always the enemy and they're always the victim. :thumb:

Disclamer: For the record, I'm only kidding Louisville folks.