Louisville 87 Notre Dame 73

RowdyRedRam

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Fantastic game. T-Will played the best game I have ever seen out of him. 24, 16 and 8 is a ridiculous statline. The two young guys inside (Samuels and Jennings) did a helluva job on Harangody, who is the POY right now IMO. Cards 3-0 in the Beast, get a little breather on Saturday with Pitt coming to town. What an insane conference.

This looked liked the Cards who will contend. T-Will electric, McGee harassing, Clark grabbing boards, Smith hitting some. Samuels, coming along. Jennings, good minutes. Knowles good minutes. ND got on fire early in the 2nd and the Cards kept pace, had more juice down the stretch.

Harangody gets almost as many calls as TH, which is saying a lot. T-Will was outstanding tonight. I didn't see a stat line for Clark, but I thought he disappeared. Jackson made some bad decisions down the stretch in regulation that really hurt ND. Depth was huge tonight for Louisville. I still don't think Louisville can get to that next level without Sosa leading the way at point.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Let's see - they let an unranked UK team hang around with them on their home court and win via a 30' answered prayer from a player that is 12-50 on the season from the 3-point line

- next they escape Villanova because the Wildcats fail to hit two FT's and then miss two chip shots and a tap - in the final 4 seconds

- today, they get lucky that a touch foul was called down low on Harangoady and also that ND is unable to get a shot up that could win the game before the end of regulation

So yeah, I'd say they picked up 3 good hardfought wins, but at the same time, they have been very fortunate.