Harlan County 54 Bell County 50

An upset? I'm not too sure about that.

Me neither, I don't see Bell being as good as many seem to think. Harlan Co. likes to keep the score low in most of their games. This may be a good factor come tourney time when the basket gets smaller for some teams and points are harder to come by.

How many basketball players played football?

9 on the varsity.

As of last week they had only participated in 6 practices together due to the football lasting until the 12th of Dec., the Holidays and Tourney's.

They are the district champs many years in a row for a reason. Remember they lost the 1st game against Cumberland last year by 20 plus, only to beat them twice later in the season.

This was not an upset. Harlan Co. is about a month or so ahead of Bell and were at home.

This is an upset in my eyes because Bell Co. is the defending district champs and has 4 or 5 starters back. They have also played Corbin, Knox etc. very good schedule. I think the Harlan team has 1 or 2 starters back from 3 schools.

9 on the varsity.

As of last week they had only participated in 6 practices together due to the football lasting until the 12th of Dec., the Holidays and Tourney's.

They are the district champs many years in a row for a reason. Remember they lost the 1st game against Cumberland last year by 20 plus, only to beat them twice later in the season.

This was not an upset. Harlan Co. is about a month or so ahead of Bell and were at home.

9 is a pretty big number, maybe they will start rolling once they all jell and focus on basketball.