Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath Coaching Situation (Who is next?)

Featured Replies

So who exactly is the True frontrunners for the coaching job right now.

 

My guess is that Wolff and Crable are getting some serious condideration.

  • Replies 163
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So who exactly is the True frontrunners for the coaching job right now.

 

My guess is that Wolff and Crable are getting some serious condideration.

 

 

Do you realize you talk to yourself alot?:confused:

My guess is that Wolff and Crable are getting some serious condideration.

 

Darn it, there I go again. Must be the Bob Bonerie opera cream torte I just downed from dinner. I guess it's the sugar....:ylsuper:

Edited by Ram
Rule 13

No. I also did hear from the Hills tonight that coach Ray is conducting conditioning workouts until they find a replacement. Great job coach!!

No. I also did hear from the Hills tonight that coach Ray is conducting conditioning workouts until they find a replacement. Great job coach!!
Why can't the assistant coaches conduct winter workouts. This seem's to be something that can be carried out until a new head coach is found.
Darn it, there I go again. Must be the Bob Bonerie opera cream torte I just downed from dinner. I guess it's the sugar....:ylsuper:

 

Its the Bon Bonerie and best carrot cake in town !!!!!!

:banana:

Why can't the assistant coaches conduct winter workouts. This seem's to be something that can be carried out until a new head coach is found.

 

Might be turning it back over to someone they think will do it the right way!

Why can't the assistant coaches conduct winter workouts. This seem's to be something that can be carried out until a new head coach is found.

 

Because Rowe does not know what he is doing,all coaches were let go

Just a quess but, Using a line from the Blues Brothers, I think Lynn Ray is getting the Band Back together.

Just a quess but, Using a line from the Blues Brothers, I think Lynn Ray is getting the Band Back together.

 

99.99% chance you are wrong on that one.

 

I wouldn't read too much into this. Someone needs to do it and he's available. Nothing more.

Any idea on when CCH will stop taking applications for this position? Should give us an idea on when they will start their interviews. Curious to see about Mike Wolfe. My bet is that he stays at Ryle. Huge pay cut to go to Covington Catholic, even if it is where he and his brothers went and played. Does anyone know for sure if he will even apply?

If Nate Roedig becomes the head coach, Barry Jones will join his staff. And vice versa.

Why can't the assistant coaches conduct winter workouts. This seem's to be something that can be carried out until a new head coach is found.

 

Because almost every single person on Coach B's staff was no where near good enough to be employed by CCH. The only one that was left from the Rodey days left because he felt Brossart was "unqualified". Coach B had this coming for a while because of his poor choice of assistant coaches.

Because Rowe does not know what he is doing,all coaches were let go

 

You seem to be in the VAST minority--Personal agenda perhaps??

You seem to be in the VAST minority--Personal agenda perhaps??

 

I guess it just depends on what side you are on. I would call it a small, but somewhat vocal minority.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.