Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath Coaching Situation (Who is next?)

Featured Replies

With Brossart resigning, who is the front runner to take over and be the next coach for CCH?

  • Replies 163
  • Views 13.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have no idea who the next coach will be but here are some names to consider. Remember, I am just throwing some names out:

 

Bob Crable

Mike Woolf

Pee Wee Reece

Lynn Ray

Mike Yeagle

Tom Duffy

Tom Grippa

Andrew Coverdale

Jared Lorenzen

Nate Roedig

Barry Jones

Lehman Boyd

Nick Hovan

Ted Edgington

I have no idea who the next coach will be but here are some names to consider. Remember, I am just throwing some names out:

 

Bob Crable

Mike Woolf

Pee Wee Reece

Lynn Ray

Mike Yeagle

Tom Duffy

Tom Grippa

Andrew Coverdale

Jared Lorenzen

Nate Roedig

Barry Jones

Lehman Boyd

Nick Hovan

Ted Edgington

 

Yeagle and Lorenzen could be interesting.

 

But there is no way Nick Hovan will ever take over at Cov Cath.

I am just throwing out some names and I know Coach Hovan bleeds CCH blue.

There is one name that is not on your list that will get some serious consideration.

I have no idea who the next coach will be but here are some names to consider. Remember, I am just throwing some names out:

 

Bob Crable

Mike Woolf

Pee Wee Reece

Lynn Ray

Mike Yeagle

Tom Duffy

Tom Grippa

Andrew Coverdale

Jared Lorenzen

Nate Roedig

Barry Jones

Lehman Boyd

Nick Hovan

Ted Edgington

 

 

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I would love to see how the Villa Hills Mafia and Tom Duffy would get along. :lol::lol::lol::lol: They would be begging for Brossart to come back.

I have no idea who the next coach will be but here are some names to consider. Remember, I am just throwing some names out:

 

Bob Crable

Mike Woolf

Pee Wee Reece

Lynn Ray

Mike Yeagle

Tom Duffy

Tom Grippa

Andrew Coverdale

Jared Lorenzen

Nate Roedig

Barry Jones

Lehman Boyd

Nick Hovan

Ted Edgington

 

Jared does like living in Ft Thomas. I know it would be hard to turn down for him but my gut(which is a big one) says his name doesn't belong on your list. IMO

There is one name that is not on your list that will get some serious consideration.

 

Who might that be? I hate playing guessing games.

Jared does like living in Ft Thomas. I know it would be hard to turn down for him but my gut(which is a big one) says his name doesn't belong on your list. IMO
I don't think so either. Don't think that's his style.
There is one name that is not on your list that will get some serious consideration.
I hope this isn't the second coming of the Kevin Siple rumor.
There is one name that is not on your list that will get some serious consideration.

 

Let me rephrase that. This person has already received some unofficial (Park Hills Mafia) consideration.

Let me rephrase that. This person has already received some unofficial (Park Hills Mafia) consideration.

 

It always seems like people want to say something without saying anything. Who is it?

I heard something about a former Moeller coach? Anybody know anything about that?

I updated the list:

 

Bob Crable

Mike Woolf

Pee Wee Reece

Lynn Ray

Mike Yeagle

Tom Duffy

Tom Grippa

Andrew Coverdale

Jared Lorenzen

Nate Roedig

Barry Jones

Lehman Boyd

Nick Hovan

Ted Edgington

Kevin Siple

I heard something about a former Moeller coach? Anybody know anything about that?

 

Yes, that is Bob Crable, he made it known a while ago he was interested in the job should it come open.

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.