Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath vs. Johnson Central predictions

CovCath vs. Johnson Central who wins! 223 members have voted

  1. 1. CovCath vs. Johnson Central who wins!

    • CovCath
      36%
      82
    • Johnson Central
      63%
      141

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

How does JC's size/speed compare to other teams in the state? Are they the size and speed of a Bryan Station, or are they similar to Cov Cath. Honestly, if Cov Cath catches some breaks, they could make this one interesting.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think that Johnsonville will be famous for more than Brats after they spank the Colonels on Friday night.

I think that Johnsonville will be famous for more than Brats after they spank the Colonels on Friday night.

 

I'm not a Covcath fan, but I doubt very seriously JC blows CCH out and if JC comes in to the game thinking that way, they'll be embarassed on their home field.

 

Covcath is better than their record shows and they showed it against Woodford Co in the first round.

I'm not a Covcath fan, but I doubt very seriously JC blows CCH out and if JC comes in to the game thinking that way, they'll be embarassed on their home field.

 

Covcath is better than their record shows and they showed it against Woodford Co in the first round.

 

True!

I'm not a Covcath fan, but I doubt very seriously JC blows CCH out and if JC comes in to the game thinking that way, they'll be embarassed on their home field.

 

Covcath is better than their record shows and they showed it against Woodford Co in the first round.

 

Not a CovCath fan!?:eek:

  • Author
I'm not a Covcath fan, but I doubt very seriously JC blows CCH out and if JC comes in to the game thinking that way, they'll be embarassed on their home field.

 

Covcath is better than their record shows and they showed it against Woodford Co in the first round.

 

Now, now my friend, I know you root for Holmes and HHS but deep down inside your heart, it bleeds a CovCath Colonel Blue! ;):D:thumb:

Not a CovCath fan!?:eek:

 

He didn't say that he was a Cov Cath hater either.

Never seen Johnson Central play, but I have seen Covington Catholic. Let's just say they can have all the Colonel support in the world and still won't pull this one off. Including all the cool parents and even cooler NDA girls wearing the sweatshirts and sweatpants.

Never seen Johnson Central play, but I have seen Covington Catholic. Let's just say they can have all the Colonel support in the world and still won't pull this one off. Including all the cool parents and even cooler NDA girls wearing the sweatshirts and sweatpants.

 

 

Not sure what you mean by this? The CovCath fans somehow bother you?

I saw film of JC and definitely believe CovCath not only can play with them, but have the talent/ability to BEAT them! Not a knock on JC, but CovCath is a different team in this "second season" and "the Spirit that Never Dies" has been revived!

J.C.H.S to much in the air and on the ground for Cov Cath JC-54-C-C-14

J.C.H.S to much in the air and on the ground for Cov Cath JC-54-C-C-14

 

I honestly didn't see them throw the ball that much in the game I say. Their running backs look like big power runners.

J.C.H.S to much in the air and on the ground for Cov Cath JC-54-C-C-14

 

Sorry Marine, but I have to agree with other posters. From what I've seen of JC, it won't be their passing game that hurts CovCath. CovCath has a lot of experience defending the pass this season against some very, very good passing teams. It will be JC's running game that hurts CovCath. If CovCath can't stop it without having 11 in the box, it will be a close game. If they have to put 11 in the box, then and only then will JC be able to pass against CovCath.

Assuming both JC and Highlands win, where will their game be played?

Assuming both JC and Highlands win, where will their game be played?

 

At JC I believe...

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.