Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

CovCath vs. Johnson Central predictions

CovCath vs. Johnson Central who wins! 223 members have voted

  1. 1. CovCath vs. Johnson Central who wins!

    • CovCath
      36%
      82
    • Johnson Central
      63%
      141

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Featured Replies

Last time an EKY school beat a NKY school in the playoffs was in 2002 I believe. Good Luck to JC.

  • Replies 216
  • Views 17k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Really, you would cheer against your team just so you don't have a rematch with the Birds?:confused:

 

Sorry, I edited out the part of his qoute that I wanted to highlight. That was "I don't want another rematch with the birds".

 

I apologize, I just meant we would not want another rematch in general. I am no fan of JC. I'm just saying that IMO I think alot of people dont want to see that again. It was ugly

I apologize, I just meant we would not want another rematch in general. I am no fan of JC. I'm just saying that IMO I think alot of people dont want to see that again. It was ugly

 

Speak for yourself, I missed the first one...:D

Speak for yourself, I missed the first one...:D

 

If there is a second rematch, you will stay away for that one also. You wouldn't want to be the one to jinx us would ya.:jump:

Edited by Henry521

If there is a second rematch, you will after stay away for that one also. You wouldn't want to be the one to jinx us would ya.:jump:

 

I think it will take more than a jinx for HHS to lose that game. :lol:

Edited by STRIKE3

If there is a second rematch, you will after stay away for that one also. You wouldn't want to be the one to jinx us would ya.:jump:

 

I'd willingly deflect the attention from Dale if this was to happen...:devil:

You may hear it, but its not the same as it used to be.:thumb:

 

Sniff. I think I just teared up a little bit there. :thumb:

 

There's about thirteen or fourteen times a year I really miss Johnson County, and just about all of them are autumn Friday nights.

 

But the new guy does a good job too on the mic. :thumb:

I think Johnson Central wins by atleast 3 TD's. The game could be a little closer if CCH can slow down the run, but it won't be enough.

Johnson Central 21-14.

Johnson Central wins this week being one dimensional... next week.... different story

To the Johnson Central fans: Is this year's team better than the 2006 team?

How long of a drive is it to Johnson Central from NKY?

Fill up the buses CCH fans and roll down the road. Bring home a winner!:dancingpa

 

If I'm not mistaken aren't the CovCath students boycotting the games? I remember someone mentioning this in the St. X/CovCath not too long ago. If If I'm not mistaken they said that only 2 people were in the student section and they left before the 1st quater ended.

  • Author
How long of a drive is it to Johnson Central from NKY?

 

Did a triptix (via AAA.com) from CovCath to JC and I think (off the top of my head) it said 3:20 minutes.... or something near that.

 

I do know that CovCath is trying to see how much interest there is in renting some buses to drive down. I have seen a cost of $30.00 a head for the round trip drive via the bus....

Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.