Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon St 27 USC 21

Featured Replies

  • Replies 92
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Folks, that is why we play the games.

  • Author
Folks, that is why we play the games.

 

Okay Emmitt...:D

Pete Carrol gave no excuses and gave all the credit to OSU.... Very classy...

Would love to hear what Colin Cowherd says tomorrow.

 

You can bet that Pete and the Trojans will still be the best thing since sliced bread.

In my opinion the SEC benifits from USC losing. Now there can be a Team in the SEC who may lose a game or two and still play in the title game. Not that it wouldn't happen anyway, see LSU last year. It's just that I feel the SEC will beat up on each other this year and can now afford a Team or two that may have a couple losse's an even better chance. JMO

Edited by Baseballguy

This is the same Oregon St team that got dismantled by Penn St. I dont care how unprepared USC was, over if they were overlooking them or whatever. If USC was as good as they were being made out, the circumstances wouldnt matter...this loss should never have happened and it shouldnt be forgotten at the end of the season. I mean, if USC runs the table the rest of the way, they will climb back up in the polls meaning they could end up in the BCS championship. To my way of thinking, that should never happen. I mean, my goodness, OSU was a 1 and 2 team and a 23 point underdog. I hope that the USC people on BGP will come on back to the SEC where you belong! Come on! We forgive you but dont ever stray again, LOL!!!

Would love to hear what Colin Cowherd says tomorrow.

 

I can't stand that guy.

As I said in the update thread, run CJ Gable more. God help Ohio State if they meet the Trojans in Pasadena, because I have a feeling they'll get about 25 carries apiece from him and McKnight shoved down their sorry throats.

 

Buckeyes fans: Pray it's Penn State who suffers that embarrassment, and not you guys. It won't be pretty, whether during the game, or (especially) afterward.

As I said in the update thread, run CJ Gable more. God help Ohio State if they meet the Trojans in Pasadena, because I have a feeling they'll get about 25 carries apiece from him and McKnight shoved down their sorry throats.

 

Buckeyes fans: Pray it's Penn State who suffers that embarrassment, and not you guys. It won't be pretty, whether during the game, or (especially) afterward.

 

:thumb:

That was great watching the 1-2 Beavers get over on the once said to be greatest college football team ever. I believe that is what the person on sports talk radion called them.

Congrats to the Beavers. They came out and showed a lot of heart... that RB deserves player of the week.

In my opinion the SEC benifits from USC losing. Now there can be a Team in the SEC who may lose a game or two and still play in the title game. Not that it wouldn't happen anyway, see LSU last year. It's just that I feel the SEC will beat up on each other this year and can now afford a Team or two that may have a couple losse's an even better chance. JMO

 

The past few years, really trhe past decade, the SEC has had two rivals, USC, and tOSU. Both have since lost a game which definitely helps the SEC. We'll see, it's definitely a long season. However this helps any team from the SEC that can make it out of the season with 1 or MAYBE even 2 losses.

Congrats to the Beavers. They came out and showed a lot of heart... that RB deserves player of the week.

 

He's guaranteed it. No if's ands or butts. Signed Sealed Delivered. In fact ESPN should go ahead and declare Rodgers player of the week Friday morning!:thumb:

This is the same Oregon St team that got dismantled by Penn St. I dont care how unprepared USC was, over if they were overlooking them or whatever. If USC was as good as they were being made out, the circumstances wouldnt matter...this loss should never have happened and it shouldnt be forgotten at the end of the season. I mean, if USC runs the table the rest of the way, they will climb back up in the polls meaning they could end up in the BCS championship. To my way of thinking, that should never happen. I mean, my goodness, OSU was a 1 and 2 team and a 23 point underdog. I hope that the USC people on BGP will come on back to the SEC where you belong! Come on! We forgive you but dont ever stray again, LOL!!!

 

I'll always be a USC fan (Fight On!) first, but in a title game they are not in I admire Auburn and Georgia (I love Tuberville and Richt). Florida is merely the USC of the East, so there OK, too. I will cut myself and pour lemon juice on the wound before I could pull for LSU or a Nick Saban coached team.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.