Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Oregon St 27 USC 21

Featured Replies

Final

 

The unranked Beavers shock the college football world by beating the #1 team in the land.

  • Replies 92
  • Views 10.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yet another happy year for me as USC goes down. It probably doesn't completely eliminate their shot at a national title, but IMO it should. I mean, this was a terrible loss.

Offensive line for OSU was pretty tough tonight.

Great Thursday night game. I had no clue who was playing tonight. Was up at school talking to a lady friend.

 

She asked what I was doing tonight, and then said "Well you know it's Thursday night, so Grey's Anatomy is on"

 

To which I replied "I know it's Thursday night which means college football is what I'll be watching!"

 

Heck yea for college football!

What a shocker! Last year Stanford, this year OSU... Does USC prepare for weaker opponents?

What a good game. Go Beavs!

 

Also gotta love the "Erin Andrews Sexy time?" sign one of the O State fans had up, I chuckled quite a bit lol.

Great Thursday night game. I had no clue who was playing tonight. Was up at school talking to a lady friend.

 

She asked what I was doing tonight, and then said "Well you know it's Thursday night, so Grey's Anatomy is on"

 

To which I replied "I know it's Thursday night which means college football is what I'll be watching!"

 

Heck yea for college football!

 

 

 

:lol: Nice. I thought USC was unbeatable after last week.

You can add me to the list of people eating some crow. I really thought USC would dominate their schedule.

 

You knew they would have a brain cramp or two, but they would pull out a win. To not only lose this game, but look awful for 3 of the 4 quarters, just unbelievable.

 

This is what makes college sports so amazing, you see stuff like this all the time. Congrats Oregon St. :thumb:

Great Thursday night game. I had no clue who was playing tonight. Was up at school talking to a lady friend.

 

She asked what I was doing tonight, and then said "Well you know it's Thursday night, so Grey's Anatomy is on"

 

To which I replied "I know it's Thursday night which means college football is what I'll be watching!"

 

Heck yea for college football!

It's like deja vu`...I could swear I read this before, :lol:

OK, so all is now right with the world, USC will go on and blow everyone else out, and then beat the tar out of the Big 11 representative in the Rose Bowl....remember this?

One-Pete.jpg

OK, so all is now right with the world, USC will go on and blow everyone else out, and then beat the tar out of the Big 11 representative in the Rose Bowl....remember this?

 

I had a roomate who was a huge LSU fan, he said they had a billbord of the same picture placed by USC's pratice field. Is this true?

That's the story that I have heard...

It's like deja vu`...I could swear I read this before, :lol:

 

It needed to seen!!!! Plus you're the second person to say something about it now.:D

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.