Liggins

gametime

They are both good to go, and have been cleared, from what I have heard and as I have suspected, UK is not going to make a big deal about it and go public with much.

Not 100% positive, but it is what I have been told.

Great news. They will be needed for sure. The clips I've seen of Liggins have been impressive.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

They are both good to go, and have been cleared, from what I have heard and as I have suspected, UK is not going to make a big deal about it and go public with much.

Not 100% positive, but it is what I have been told.

Just to clarify....You are not 100% positive of their being cleared? or of UK's plans to make an announcement?

Just to clarify....You are not 100% positive of their being cleared? or of UK's plans to make an announcement?

Cleared...It has been roughly two weeks since the Clearinghouse notified a bunch of schools that their recruit had issues.

I just dont think they will make an announcement...BCG was tight-lipped when asked about it a few weeks back...just don't think anything is going to happen announcement wise.

Cleared...It has been roughly two weeks since the Clearinghouse notified a bunch of schools that their recruit had issues.

I just dont think they will make an announcement...BCG was tight-lipped when asked about it a few weeks back...just don't think anything is going to happen announcement wise.

Why wouldn't they make an announcement LABS ?

An entire fan base has been waiting on the edge of their seats over Galloway and especially Liggins.

You'd think that they would say something about it.

Maybe a formal announcement would violate some type of academic privacy issue.........

Didnt Galloway have some type of hold up with UK admissions in addition to the clearinghouse? I wonder if this has bee resolved too.

Maybe a formal announcement would violate some type of academic privacy issue.........

Didnt Galloway have some type of hold up with UK admissions in addition to the clearinghouse? I wonder if this has bee resolved too.

Galloway got through the NCAA, but not admissions.

I haven't seen a rush of clearings, so I doubt they have made a call on Liggins yet...

As I said all along, Liggins has passed through the NCAA. I had someone close to that situation that kept me updated, but usually just the same sentiment - he'll be qualified.

Onto Galloway, I don't have anyone close to the situation like I did with Liggins, but the majority believe he'll be through too.

As I said all along, Liggins has passed through the NCAA. I had someone close to that situation that kept me updated, but usually just the same sentiment - he'll be qualified.

Onto Galloway, I don't have anyone close to the situation like I did with Liggins, but the majority believe he'll be through too.

Galloway's issue is purely on the UK side. He's good as far as the NCAA is concerned. At least that's my understanding.