Liggins

gametime

I read two guys only on the net for information. Both are saying that Liggins and Galloway will be good to go. These guys have a great track record over the years. I have found a 3rd recently that seems to be very solid as well. Time will tell.

The clearinghouse was wondering how Liggins grades inproved so quickly. Apparently the young man has some learing disabilty and that is why he had to prep. As for Galloway, his issue is with UK admissions...not the NCAA.

Trust Billy. All will be good.

The Clearinghouse is questioning one core class, which UK compliance thinks ought not be questioned. It is not test scores or multiple classes, it is one core class.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I saw your mention of the Clearinghouse questioning the one core class of Liggins. Do you know if that has been resolved as of yet? I know the news earlier in the week was that "a major hurdle had been cleared" Is that the major hurdle? Also, are you hearing that he will eventually be cleared?

I saw your mention of the Clearinghouse questioning the one core class of Liggins. Do you know if that has been resolved as of yet? I know the news earlier in the week was that "a major hurdle had been cleared" Is that the major hurdle? Also, are you hearing that he will eventually be cleared?

I don't know if there has been a ruling or not.

I just heard that there was a question over one of the core classes. That was the only sticking point. Not test scores and so forth.

CLearinghouse is moving its offices to Indy, I believe, plus this is a busy time.

I think UK and compliance is very confident.

Time frames given on message boards are very iffy.

I don't know if there has been a ruling or not.

I just heard that there was a question over one of the core classes. That was the only sticking point. Not test scores and so forth.

CLearinghouse is moving its offices to Indy, I believe, plus this is a busy time.

I think UK and compliance is very confident.

Time frames given on message boards are very iffy.

I don't care how long it takes as long as he can play!

This is kinda why I like following girls sports more than the guys anymore. That, and I have a daughter! :lol: But anyway, the girl athletes are usually the BEST students, not the ones that struggle. I don't know if it's the lack of money involved, with no payday on the horizon, or that a girl who works hard on the field works equally hard in the classroom.

• 2 weeks later...
They are both good to go, and have been cleared, from what I have heard and as I have suspected, UK is not going to make a big deal about it and go public with much.

Not 100% positive, but it is what I have been told.

Excellent.

I kind of figure that UK will/would keep somewhat mum on the eligibility. Grades are a lot like Doctor/Patient information anymore. I actually thought we would know if he was eligible or not when someone saw him register for/going to classes this fall.