Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liggins

Featured Replies

I read two guys only on the net for information. Both are saying that Liggins and Galloway will be good to go. These guys have a great track record over the years. I have found a 3rd recently that seems to be very solid as well. Time will tell.

 

The clearinghouse was wondering how Liggins grades inproved so quickly. Apparently the young man has some learing disabilty and that is why he had to prep. As for Galloway, his issue is with UK admissions...not the NCAA.

 

Trust Billy. All will be good.

 

The Clearinghouse is questioning one core class, which UK compliance thinks ought not be questioned. It is not test scores or multiple classes, it is one core class.

  • Replies 96
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hopefully all works out because I think this kid will be an absolute stud in UK white/blue.

I saw your mention of the Clearinghouse questioning the one core class of Liggins. Do you know if that has been resolved as of yet? I know the news earlier in the week was that "a major hurdle had been cleared" Is that the major hurdle? Also, are you hearing that he will eventually be cleared?

I saw your mention of the Clearinghouse questioning the one core class of Liggins. Do you know if that has been resolved as of yet? I know the news earlier in the week was that "a major hurdle had been cleared" Is that the major hurdle? Also, are you hearing that he will eventually be cleared?

 

I don't know if there has been a ruling or not.

I just heard that there was a question over one of the core classes. That was the only sticking point. Not test scores and so forth.

CLearinghouse is moving its offices to Indy, I believe, plus this is a busy time.

I think UK and compliance is very confident.

Time frames given on message boards are very iffy.

I don't know if there has been a ruling or not.

I just heard that there was a question over one of the core classes. That was the only sticking point. Not test scores and so forth.

CLearinghouse is moving its offices to Indy, I believe, plus this is a busy time.

I think UK and compliance is very confident.

Time frames given on message boards are very iffy.

 

I don't care how long it takes as long as he can play!

This is kinda why I like following girls sports more than the guys anymore. That, and I have a daughter! :lol: But anyway, the girl athletes are usually the BEST students, not the ones that struggle. I don't know if it's the lack of money involved, with no payday on the horizon, or that a girl who works hard on the field works equally hard in the classroom.

Any new developments on the Liggins or Galloway situation?

Any new developments on the Liggins or Galloway situation?

 

Soooo, no news at all?

 

This whole process is starting to upset me. I could only imagine how it feels for Liggins/Galloway/BCG.

Hopefully all works out because I think this kid will be an absolute stud in UK white/blue.

 

I agree on Liggins and welcome to BGP WoR. :thumb:

They are both good to go, and have been cleared, from what I have heard and as I have suspected, UK is not going to make a big deal about it and go public with much.

Not 100% positive, but it is what I have been told.

Edited by letabrotherspeak

They are both good to go, and have been cleared, and as I have suspected, UK is not going to make a big deal about it and go public with much.

 

Good news...

They are both good to go, and have been cleared, from what I have heard and as I have suspected, UK is not going to make a big deal about it and go public with much.

Not 100% positive, but it is what I have been told.

 

Excellent.

Awsome news!:dancingpa

I kind of figure that UK will/would keep somewhat mum on the eligibility. Grades are a lot like Doctor/Patient information anymore. I actually thought we would know if he was eligible or not when someone saw him register for/going to classes this fall.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.