Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liggins

Featured Replies

Yeah they will get Liggins in.

I know the staff was very confident that Liggins was good to go, last week.

 

I'm hearing from sources other than Gametime that it will be difficult for Liggens to get in!

  • Replies 96
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
When will we know for sure?

Hopefully 7-10 days, but it's the NCAA so you never know...

I'm hearing from sources other than Gametime that it will be difficult for Liggens to get in!

 

Mistyped there...meant to insert Galloway not Liggins in first sentence, regarding that they will get him in.

 

As for Liggins, for the last few weeks up to the rumblings yesterday people were expecting it to be good to go.

I know that a few days before the last test date, paperwork and such was placed into gear between UK and Liggins which kicks-off a student enrollment with clearance...not though the Clearinghouse, but test score/transcript stuff.

Looks like Coach Gillispie has called for a press confrence Thursday... I don't know if anything will be said about the Liggins situation but it could be...

I'm begining to believe that neither Galloway or Liggins will be suiting up next season. Just a gut feeling as this progresses.

I'm begining to believe that neither Galloway or Liggins will be suiting up next season. Just a gut feeling as this progresses.

 

I think Galloway os good to go but I have high doubts about Liggins...

Has the pendulum swung again? Is UK thinking Liggins will be eligible this year?

  • Author
Has the pendulum swung again? Is UK thinking Liggins will be eligible this year?

Seems so...

The thinking is now that both will be eligible.

It would be great to just hear something official. Id say before a ruling is made it will once again look bad and then look good again for both of them.

The shameful thing is that now we are looking at and signing kids that may or may not be eligible to play. Does the term 'student athlete' not mean anything anymore? Not dissing Billy Clyde, ... I like him as a coach. But hopefully these kids will start to realize that they better keep their grades up and focus on the testing to get the opportunity to play in college.

The shameful thing is that now we are looking at and signing kids that may or may not be eligible to play. Does the term 'student athlete' not mean anything anymore? Not dissing Billy Clyde, ... I like him as a coach. But hopefully these kids will start to realize that they better keep their grades up and focus on the testing to get the opportunity to play in college.

 

and we ripped Tubby for not going after these players:confused:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.