Liggins

gametime

Yeah they will get Liggins in.

I know the staff was very confident that Liggins was good to go, last week.

I'm hearing from sources other than Gametime that it will be difficult for Liggens to get in!

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm hearing from sources other than Gametime that it will be difficult for Liggens to get in!

Mistyped there...meant to insert Galloway not Liggins in first sentence, regarding that they will get him in.

As for Liggins, for the last few weeks up to the rumblings yesterday people were expecting it to be good to go.

I know that a few days before the last test date, paperwork and such was placed into gear between UK and Liggins which kicks-off a student enrollment with clearance...not though the Clearinghouse, but test score/transcript stuff.

The shameful thing is that now we are looking at and signing kids that may or may not be eligible to play. Does the term 'student athlete' not mean anything anymore? Not dissing Billy Clyde, ... I like him as a coach. But hopefully these kids will start to realize that they better keep their grades up and focus on the testing to get the opportunity to play in college.

The shameful thing is that now we are looking at and signing kids that may or may not be eligible to play. Does the term 'student athlete' not mean anything anymore? Not dissing Billy Clyde, ... I like him as a coach. But hopefully these kids will start to realize that they better keep their grades up and focus on the testing to get the opportunity to play in college.

and we ripped Tubby for not going after these players:confused: