Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Liggins

Featured Replies

Looks like the tide is turning again, and there is growing concern he's not going to get in. As I have been told all along, the numbers just aren't matching up...

  • Replies 96
  • Views 12.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

That is horible news! Has his scores came in yet?

  • Author
That is horible news! Has his scores came in yet?

Everything is at the clearinghouse...

I thought we had a source as close to UK as is possible?

  • Author
I thought we had a source as close to UK as is possible?

They felt really good about things before they sent the papers in. Now, not so much...

What is his options if the scores are unsufficent?

  • Author
What is his options if the scores are unsufficent?

He could prep a year and try to improve his worst core class, and with what sounds like him being very close, that's what I'd expect if he doesn't get it. Or he could go JUCO or join Jennings in Europe...

What is his options if the scores are Insufficent?

He won't be eligible to play Division 1 basketball.

 

And what GT said.

I still have a very firm feeling that Liggins gets qualified. I hope no one is taking information from MJ's site and letting it sway their opinion. Nothing has really changed with thoughts, as the information is the same now as it was when they sent off to the clearing house. I expect Liggins to qualify.

UK is apparently about to sign another 2008 recruit.................a sure sign that they are worried about Liggins getting in.

UK is apparently about to sign another 2008 recruit.................a sure sign that they are worried about Liggins getting in.

 

Who are they about to sign ?

  • Author
I still have a very firm feeling that Liggins gets qualified. I hope no one is taking information from MJ's site and letting it sway their opinion. Nothing has really changed with thoughts, as the information is the same now as it was when they sent off to the clearing house. I expect Liggins to qualify.

I don't put much stock in anything on his site...

  • Author
UK is apparently about to sign another 2008 recruit.................a sure sign that they are worried about Liggins getting in.

One has nothing to do with the other...

I thought we had a source as close to UK as is possible?

 

Did they "Mark it down"? :D

Did they "Mark it down"? :D

In pen. I only use pencil.:lol:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.