July 11, 200818 yr One has nothing to do with the other... So they are looking to sign another player regardless of Liggins' status? Would that theoretically fill them up for '09?
July 11, 200818 yr Author So they are looking to sign another player regardless of Liggins' status? Would that theoretically fill them up for '09? Should still have one open spot opened by Courry going back to a walkon...
July 11, 200818 yr I heard he was good to go scores and such and that it was just left up to the Clearinghouse. Now, the Clearinghouse, I think is in transition, to something called an eligibility center. This has been since prior to taking the final ACT. Now if the Clearinghouse denies it, then it is something with his transcripts. From all I have been told it is with certain students is that the scores and such go to NCAA then reported to schools, then to Clearinghouse. Typically, schools crunch and send scores to NCAA. UK has one of the best if not most anal compliance directors, so it will be interesting. Now here is a kicker, Galloway has been cleared by the NCAA, but can't get into UK. Where we stand there is interesting.
July 11, 200818 yr Author Now if the Clearinghouse denies it, then it is something with his transcripts. CPS...
July 11, 200818 yr He won't be eligible to play Division 1 basketball. And what GT said. Ah, the Cats will still have the opportunity to play for a postseason birth, with or without Liggins. It would be nice to have him though.
July 12, 200818 yr CPS... Yeap... I think the concern has to be with core classes...could be just a cross check situation. I would think a lot of this stuff is handled prior to being submitted.
July 12, 200818 yr Author Yeap... I think the concern has to be with core classes...could be just a cross check situation. I would think a lot of this stuff is handled prior to being submitted. I've been all over this one for a while...
July 12, 200818 yr Author So it's possible that neither Galloway or Liggins will make it? They'll figure out a way to get Galloway in IMO. Sometimes it's tough matching up the credits with a major for a JUCO...
July 12, 200818 yr They'll figure out a way to get Galloway in IMO. Sometimes it's tough matching up the credits with a major for a JUCO... Well who can they call from UC to learn how?
July 12, 200818 yr Author Well who can they call from UC to learn how? Have to ask the people at K State and WVU...
July 12, 200818 yr Yeah they will get Liggins in. I know the staff was very confident that Liggins was good to go, last week.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.