11th Region? Who's the favorite?

Toss up at this point. Lex Cath can most likely rest Maronde for game 2 at least before they have to play a Scott Co. team who has been playing well off and on all year. I'd say though that the matchup draw isn't neessarily luck, its simply a benefit of winning your district.

Based off of weather and draw. LC could pitch their ace twice! They play the first game tomorrow and then the weather is supposed to get bad late tomorrow and not clear up until Thursday. Could be the worst thing for the other teams. Don't forget that Scott Co beat LC in the reagular season. 11th region is always a good tourney so this should be no different.

Looking at the Franklin County, Henry Clay matchup, and the Madison Central, Dunbar Matchup, I'm sure those district winners are questioning their luck.

The top half of that backet is extremely tough. Whoever makes it to the Championship game won't have much pitching left. As for Scott County, When one of their three seniors pitch they can usually compete with anyone. The 11th region will be a great atmosphere to watch high school baseball.

I dont think the Flyers are questioning thier luck.. they're use to drawing the best in the region 1st round so im sure they had it set in thier mind they wiould draw Henry Clay the only difference this year is they have proved they deserve to be on the field with this Henry Clay team the way they have played this year.. im lookin for Franklin County to show everyone what happens when a team comes in and over looks a good team that they've never seen!