Cool Football Simulation Game...

halfback20

If you are bored, try this game out. You can only play around with it so long each day, but it is kind of neat. You create a player, add attributes, and then try to level up. You have to get on the forums and try and find a team after you create your player. I found one quickly, got a deal for $26,000 per year over 2 years. :lol:

You create players based on "Flex Points" which you start off with enough to create 1 player. After that you can get flex points by referring people, or purchasing more. I'm not spending money on this game...:lol:

Anyways after you create your player, find a team, games will be simulated and if you get in the game you will get experience points, and each time you level up, you get more skill points to add to your attributes. You can adjust the level of training intensity, and many other advanced tactics like if your guy wraps up, goes for the INT, runs hard, is finesse etc.

It's not the greatest game, but it is kind of cool IMO.

Oh, and most teams have a Head Coach, GM, Owner, Offensive and defensive coordinator. They will decide if your defense blitzs a lot, or plays mostly zone. Owner is responsible for the financial stuff I believe.

LINK

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is Goal Line Blitz?

Goal Line Blitz is a browser-based multiplayer online game based on American Football. It is assumed that you know at least some of the rules of American Football. For a brush-up on the rules and positions, check out the Wikipedia article.

What can I do in this game?

Goal Line Blitz gives you a couple of options, depending on how you want to play the game. You can create players, level them up, and participate in a team's attempt to win the championship. You can also gain control of a team and set tactics, recuit players, build your stadium, and more. This is a truly community-based game. You should get to know some of the users on our forum. Most would be happy to answer your questions or recruit you to their team.

I've been playing this for awhile now. I have two guys and I am an awesome team. It's really fun IF, and only if, you can get on a good active team.

I signed with a terrible team. They are active, but just not good. The previous owner didn't care and the new owner tried to improve the team by releasing and trading whoever wanted to be traded or released. That made the team chemistry go down and it is staying down. We have only scored 1 TD on offense and have lost big time every game. Hopefully things start getting better.

:p We might as well do a team together. If you wanna set it up I will do it.

I don't have enough points right now, and I'm not paying real money. I have gotten a few referrals but none have been processed to where I got the points, yet.

As soon as I get enough flex points or whatever, I'd love to do it.