Cool Football Simulation Game...

halfback20

If you are bored, try this game out. You can only play around with it so long each day, but it is kind of neat. You create a player, add attributes, and then try to level up. You have to get on the forums and try and find a team after you create your player. I found one quickly, got a deal for $26,000 per year over 2 years. :lol:

You create players based on "Flex Points" which you start off with enough to create 1 player. After that you can get flex points by referring people, or purchasing more. I'm not spending money on this game...:lol:

Anyways after you create your player, find a team, games will be simulated and if you get in the game you will get experience points, and each time you level up, you get more skill points to add to your attributes. You can adjust the level of training intensity, and many other advanced tactics like if your guy wraps up, goes for the INT, runs hard, is finesse etc.

It's not the greatest game, but it is kind of cool IMO.

Oh, and most teams have a Head Coach, GM, Owner, Offensive and defensive coordinator. They will decide if your defense blitzs a lot, or plays mostly zone. Owner is responsible for the financial stuff I believe.

LINK

I signed up!

• Replies 524
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just stopping in to see how everyone is doing with this game.

Ummm, LVL 7's on my players. My CB had 9 tackles last game but my stupid team is still winless. Tomorrow is the last game of the season for us. Who knows what the offseason has in store.

Ummm, LVL 7's on my players. My CB had 9 tackles last game but my stupid team is still winless. Tomorrow is the last game of the season for us. Who knows what the offseason has in store.

I have a level 10 corner, and a level 1 guard. The level 1 guard is sitting at 3rd or 4th on the depth chart and never sees any action. Going to look for a better team after his contract runs out.