May 7, 200818 yr Once Smith was done, it was clear he was going to go to UT. Would have been UC if not...
May 7, 200818 yr I wonder if the kid will even make it into school. This is a big risk Pearl is taking considering their APR situation.
May 7, 200818 yr I didn't know much about him other than the bad stuff I had read here and on the net. Maybe a talent loss for us, but sounds like a dodged bullet attitude wise.
May 8, 200818 yr Congrats to Maze. He should fit well in Peal's system. He would have been nice to have.
May 8, 200818 yr I spoke with someone close to Maze recently about things outside of basketball. If he doesn't get his priorities in order, he won't be a Vol for the remainder of his college eligibility... and it won't be because he is jumping to the pros either.
May 8, 200818 yr If Walsh thought he was made fun of when he came to Rupp, what kind of reception will Maze get if he takes the court looking like this? :scared::lol:
May 8, 200818 yr Did anyone hear where he said that if he had a choice between a range rover and ferrari you pick the ferrarri. Range rover meaning UK and ferrari meaning UT. Hes not going to be a very popular guy in Rupp Arena.
May 8, 200818 yr Did anyone hear where he said that if he had a choice between a range rover and ferrari you pick the ferrarri. Range rover meaning UK and ferrari meaning UT. Hes not going to be a very popular guy in Rupp Arena. He's joking, right?
May 8, 200818 yr This guy is definately going to really help the character of the UT team. And I quote: “Stevie Wonder could see this is where I needed to be,’’ said Maze, who transferred from Oklahoma to Hutchinson (Kans.) Community College last year. “They’ve called me `The Solution’ here, so you do the equation: what better place could I be?’’ "The Solution"..... yes indeed! The man definately knows how to keep it classy in an interview.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.