Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Maze to UT

Featured Replies

Is that while he is in Lexington?

Current?

He looks a WEEE-BIT younger there.

When did the stations EAST of the Mississippi start using K?

Was that from KLEX in Lexington?

We are talking about now, right?

Good try, though.

Show me one from one of the Lexington stations within the last 16 months......

A D.U.I. from the past does not mean he is an alcoholic now. We all threw some back more than we should in the army or college, but that does not mean we are having "Keggers" with our kids now......

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maze is a fit for UT, He meets their PG needs. He would have been a good pick up for Uk, but he is a bit too unstable to be a wildcat.

Regardless, the UC being thugs thing is way overplayed. Yea, I thought it was funny when I was in grade school and one of my good friends was a big UC fan but it's really old and just doesn't have a whole lot of validity.

 

I've actually grown to appreciate UC. I've always been impressed with the love that Huggs old players have for him...that's just awesome. Also, BK and Cronin both seem like solid dudes. Will I ever be a "UC fan"? No...UK forever. But give me UC over UofL or any other SEC team any day of the week.

  • Author
Regardless, the UC being thugs thing is way overplayed. Yea, I thought it was funny when I was in grade school and one of my good friends was a big UC fan but it's really old and just doesn't have a whole lot of validity.

 

I've actually grown to appreciate UC. I've always been impressed with the love that Huggs old players have for him...that's just awesome. Also, BK and Cronin both seem like solid dudes. Will I ever be a "UC fan"? No...UK forever. But give me UC over UofL or any other SEC team any day of the week.

 

 

 

 

Well said.:thumb:

Maybe 5 years ago. Now it's UK with a drunk running the show. Next....

 

Not hardly. Next...

Not hardly. Next...

Denial. More than a river in Egypt...

^^The fact that people are saying "next" without joking is enough. Did you really just do that?

^^The fact that people are saying "next" without joking is enough. Did you really just do that?

It's a long running joke I've used for years...

Denial. More than a river in Egypt...

 

No, not denial. He may have a beer or two, but nothing has ever been posted as Daddy Cat said.

No, not denial. He may have a beer or two, but nothing has ever been posted as Daddy Cat said.

And all Huggs did was have a beer or two before the DUI. Right. When (if) he signs the contract, get back to me when we can check out the morality clauses...

Okay here is the thing. Cinncinatti under Huggins has been known for getting a lot of thug-type players. Huggins always seemed to do a pretty good job handling them. Then he got an extremely embarrassing DUI and was eventually fired partially because of that.

 

Gillispie got a DUI before he got here. Rumors have surfaced he likes to run around and have fun. Theres very little doubt that he does go out and drink, probably more than he should especially with how much hes in the public eye, but UK has a bunch of great players who seem to be very well behaved right now. And Cinncinatti has done a better job getting players who seem to behave better. I believe thats an accurate rundown.

1) Has the man (BCG) had a DUI as a head coach or was it when he was an assistant?

A DUI is a DUI, but if he's not had one as a HC, maybe a lesson was learned??

 

2) Why should he not be able to run around a little and be "normal" when it's not interfering with his job (and no one has proof, yet, that he is drunk constantly)? We all do what we want when we're not at work, don't we?

 

3) He is still new to the area and has to get out to meet people somehow.

 

 

4) How come Bruce Pearl always has pictures posted with the honeys and no one has any of BCG?:D

 

I think the rumors of his "IMMORALITY" are just that.

Until I see pictures or videos of the man worshiping Satan, sacrificing a virgin on an altar, falling down drunk at a bar or speeding away with Miss Kentucky, I am not believing any of it. I don't think the man is any more immoral than 85% of us on here.

And all Huggs did was have a beer or two before the DUI. Right. When (if) he signs the contract, get back to me when we can check out the morality clauses...

 

Huggs made a mistake. Billy G. has made one years ago. I don't consider Huggs a drunk just because he made one mistake. It certainly hurt him, but he didn't get along with the uptight prez anyway. I don't consider Billy G. a drunk, either. People make a mountain out of a molehill. You know that.

Huggs made a mistake. Billy G. has made one years ago. I don't consider Huggs a drunk just because he made one mistake. It certainly hurt him, but he didn't get along with the uptight prez anyway. I don't consider Billy G. a drunk, either. People make a mountain out of a molehill. You know that.

I know Huggs was a drunk. No doubt about it. I also know many of the same things about Gillispie. In much the same fashion I defended Huggs for a long time and then for a while after the DUI even though I knew otherwise.

 

And with this I'm done with my point. If you want to throw stones KNOWITALL, don't live in a glass house...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.