Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Bobby Maze to UT

Featured Replies

I know Huggs was a drunk. No doubt about it. I also know many of the same things about Gillispie. In much the same fashion I defended Huggs for a long time and then for a while after the DUI even though I knew otherwise.

 

And with this I'm done with my point. If you want to throw stones KNOWITALL, don't live in a glass house...

 

 

All I said was Thug U. which is the Truth about UT.

 

Also said UC was his only other option and you went off about UK and Coach G. Jealous any?

  • Replies 51
  • Views 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It funny when Uk loses these guys, you didn't really want them in the first place. Hopson, now Maze. If Maze is a problem Pearl will get rid of him also and move on. Make no mistake we are glad you didn't really want them.

You can have Maze sounds like you're getting a class individual there. We would've like to have had Hopson though.

UT goes .500 without Maze next year. They had to have a point guard and he was one of the best out there. They have a freshmen coming, but not ready to play yet. As needs go, it was one of the best pick ups of the year.

It funny when Uk loses these guys, you didn't really want them in the first place. Hopson, now Maze. If Maze is a problem Pearl will get rid of him also and move on. Make no mistake we are glad you didn't really want them.

 

Its my view that both players are very talented and have great potential, but both have baggage. And when I say baggage hes just flat out lazy. If Pearl can get the 2 to play hard and behave hes got 2 great ones.

You can have Maze sounds like you're getting a class individual there. We would've like to have had Hopson though.

 

:thumb:

 

Isn't UT already getting dicey with their APR? I'm a little suprised they'd take a chance on Maze.

Hopson was a big pick up for UT.

Maze, I think, could be the problem child that destroys chemistry.

I agree with pigman. Would have loved to had Hopson, but you can have Maze and the trouble that apparently follows him around.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.