Grand Theft Auto IV

SvFan4life

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My brother purchased the game this morning and although I haven't taken the time to sit down and try it for myself, it looks extremely fun and life like. The city maps seem to get larger and larger every time. San Andreas' map was HUGE, I can't imagine how large this one will be.

My roommate bought it at 12:01 am the day it came out. I haven't played it much myself, actually. I did watch TV in the living room in the begining though... funny stuff. The Republican Space Rangers: "I don't understand a word this thing is sayin'!"

I bought it at midnight also. I love everything about it they have made so many little improvements and tweaked a ton of things that just make it so much fun to play. Haven't played multiplayer yet but I hear it's awesome. The only thing is that the driving is really really hard because you can't take a turn nearly as sharp as you could in the others but I guess those skills will come with time.

This game is awesome! I play it constantly. I haven't played online yet, because I'm trying to beat the story mode first.

I haven't touched the multiplayer yet either, Im hooked into this story mode at the moment. I found the driving to be really hard at the beginning but if you move the camera all the way back it seems easier.

How deep is everyone into the story mode?

^ It's pretty good. Also the driving is consistent with what kind of car you're driving. I love it. I mean you can be driving and if you run into something hard enough you'll fly out of your windshield. Also if you somehow or another "take care" of someone in the passenger side of a car, then steal that car he just lies in the passenger seat...So much detail to this game it's awesome.

I haven't touched the multiplayer yet either, Im hooked into this story mode at the moment. I found the driving to be really hard at the beginning but if you move the camera all the way back it seems easier.

How deep is everyone into the story mode?

I've made it into the big part of Liberty City. I'm working with "Play boy" and "Dwayne".