Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Game is getting a little sloppy.

The only replay angle they aren't showing is the popcorn vendor in Section 442.

Why does Dorsey get away with so much, he should of been t'd up after that basket, he grabbed the ball and pointed up to the crowd. who gets away with that

I thought it was just me.:cry:

 

I thought I saw some on the other end as well. Letting them get away with some stuff.

Why does Dorsey get away with so much, he should of been t'd up after that basket, he grabbed the ball and pointed up to the crowd. who gets away with that

 

No way. Billy Packer said he was holding the ball so his teammates could get back on defense and rest a minute. I'll call shenanigans. Dorsey can't spell his name, much less think like that!

Why does Dorsey get away with so much, he should of been t'd up after that basket, he grabbed the ball and pointed up to the crowd. who gets away with that

 

He's shown up the refs at least 4 times during this game.

 

He should have at least gotten a delay of game warning for grabbing and holding the ball after his basket.

The Kansas Guards have some quick hands.

He's shown up the refs at least 4 times during this game.

 

He should have at least gotten a delay of game warning for that one.

 

Exactly.... he argues everytime there is a whistle near him.:argue:

Isn't that goaltending when you slap the backboard when they ball is in the cylinder?

Exactly.... he argues everytime there is a whistle near him.:argue:

 

True, but he has had a point a few times...

Memphis is nothing but a bunch of thugs the more I see the more I'm convinced.

Lil Penny is in the house.

 

All we need now is Elliott Perry and his goggles to make an appearance.

The thing I hate most about Billy Packer is that he really thinks he knows more than the coahes of these teams. When he speaks about a coach making a change - example "should go zone" or "he's let this go too long without taking a timeout..." it's with an authoritative tone that just ticks me off. If he'd like to make a suggestion with his comment I don't think I'd mind so much, but he really gets on my nerves being so arrogant.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.