Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dorsey showing why he deserves to play for the Knicks.

 

:D:laugh::D:laugh::D:laugh:

Yeah I saw that after I said that. :D :sssh:

 

 

Whoops you had already edited it when I posted, my bad. Did you see my Kobe for MVP vote the other night? Bet you didn't expect that. :p

Dorsey showing why he deserves to play for the Knicks.

 

:laugh::walk::ylsuper::laugh:

Whoops you had already edited it when I posted, my bad. Did you see my Kobe for MVP vote the other night? Bet you didn't expect that. :p

 

Everyone will come around eventually. :D

  • Author

Hightower time... :irked:

If KU gets this to OT that call on Dorsey is HUGE.

 

Kansas gets this to OT, they will run Memphis out of the building.

I don't like this!

Hightower time... :irked:

 

You called it early in the night...

Everyone will come around eventually. :D

 

Yeah, that's twice in a row I defended him. He really brought me around with his performance last summer. To me he's by far the MVP this season. But back to the game--this one has been fun.

no whistles anywhere... and I agree.

Wow that was a foul IMO>

OMG you have to get that rebound.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.