Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Author
I think He has a man crush on Rose...:D

I was first in line... :p

  • Author

Um. Yeah. He's good...

Off glass as the shot clock runs out.

Kansas is on the ropes.

My goodness what a shot.

Rose is a very nice player.

I was first in line... :p

 

Yea you got to admire is play espeacily for a freshmen...:thumb:

Rose is a very nice player.

 

And Lebron might be a decent NBA player. :lol:

 

:thumb:

Who is everybody pulling for? Personally, I'm not a fan of Self or Calipari. On the other hand I do really love the players Kansas has this year and I've always liked their program but I can't say the same for Memphis so I guess I'm pulling for the Jayhawks. I just don't want a victory by them make everybody start thinking Self is a great coach...

Who is everybody pulling for? Personally, I'm not a fan of Self or Calipari. On the other hand I do really love the players Kansas has this year and I've always liked their program but I can't say the same for Memphis so I guess I'm pulling for the Jayhawks. I just don't want a victory by them make everybody start thinking Self is a great coach...

 

Before the game I was pulling for Kansas, I find myself pulling for Memphis as the game goes on. Even though it wouldn't shock me if they end up on probation in a couple years. :lol:

And Lebron might be a decent NBA player. :lol:

 

:thumb:

 

That was a pretty obvious statement. :thumb::laugh:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.