Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

Ladies and Gentlemen, your 2008 National Champion Kansas Jayhawks. This is their 3rd Title.

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm hearing the Rock Chalk.....

Memphis had better players, however Kansas proved to have a smarter, better TEAM.

I've never seen a ref touch the floor with his index finger to show the player that he can't run the baseline...

 

They've been all show, all night. I absolutely abhor that in officials.:madman:

That's what he said. I thought it ended when the inbounder released the ball???

 

It does.

That's what he said. I thought it ended when the inbounder released the ball???

That's such a common practice. I've never heard of that being an issue. I can't imagine any ref ever calling it.

  • Author
Memphis had better players

 

I don't think that's true at all. Best PLAYER, yes...

That's such a common practice. I've never heard of that being an issue. I can't imagine any ref ever calling it.

 

Nothing to call. Billy made that one up.

That's what he said. I thought it ended when the inbounder released the ball???

 

No I think it is when it touches the inbound player.

No I think it is when it touches the inbound player.

 

The 5 seconds count is in regards to releasing the ball.

WOW. Memphis totally gave that away.

Time for one shinning moment.

No I think it is when it touches the inbound player.

 

Count ends when the ball is released on an inbound play.

I don't think that's true at all. Best PLAYER, yes...

 

I think they did, and you can't take that away from me GT!!!!!:mad:;)

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.