Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

Glad to hear the UK/Arizona game referenced!

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
No Dorsey and Rose is limping. :lol:

 

It's late and I got excited. I hate it when that happens.

First OT game since KY and AZ and of course they said Simon Says.

KANSAS IS GETTING HOSED! Memphis' players are acting like thugs two memphis players should have had gotten T's. The undercut in the first half then now the ball slam here at the end.

 

The ball slam should have been a T, but I'm glad they didn't call it now he might have missed the free throws.

First OT game since KY and AZ and of course they said Simon Says.

 

I had never heard that.:sssh:

Why are they showing that we know it was a 2 not a 3.

Oh that review was the reason Memphis lost.

I really think Memphis is in trouble. So I predicted them with about 14 min. to go now I am saying they are going to loose. What a flip flopper i am.

Finally, a good game.

 

I knew you would be happy. As well you should be. It has been a horrible tourney.

Memphis looks dead in the water!

Kansas is getting close to blowing this one open.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.