Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

Who is everybody pulling for? Personally, I'm not a fan of Self or Calipari. On the other hand I do really love the players Kansas has this year and I've always liked their program but I can't say the same for Memphis so I guess I'm pulling for the Jayhawks. I just don't want a victory by them make everybody start thinking Self is a great coach...

 

Im pulling for the Little Conference...:thumb:

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The weakness of going zone - no block out assignments...

A triangle and 3, you say? Interesting...

 

:lol:

 

LOL I caught that...they do run that, they call it their Polish defense.

Is that Rod Strickland on the bench for Memphis???

This one is going to last a while...

Have to rebound the ball. If not for the fouling I would think that neither would be in the 70's that is a suprise. I did not relize that it was that close to 2 min. I would have bet they both be in the 80's

Could this be the game where Memphis' free throw shooting comes back to haunt them?

 

We are getting ready to find out...:thumb:

If you are going to start fouling why would you foul Rose.

 

 

Because it wasn't the 1 and 1 yet. This last 2:12 could last for 45 minutes.

Wow. That was the worst shot in basketball according to Packer. :lol:

 

Forget the fact he put two points on the board.

Because it wasn't the 1 and 1 yet. This last 2:12 could last for 45 minutes.

 

CBS won't mind at all, they will hear that cash register each time we have a dead ball. :lol:

Because it wasn't the 1 and 1 yet. This last 2:12 could last for 45 minutes.

 

Yeah I saw that after I said that. :D :sssh:

What great defense on the press from Kansas. That was a really big play!

Big time steal and 3

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.