Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

I have to take up for GT. It was Memphis St. for along time when I started watching college basketball.

 

Did you notice Ben Howland refered to them as "Memphis State" after the game the other night?:D

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jim Schue started it on here. Blame him... :D

 

:p His fault!

Did you notice Ben Howland refered to them as "Memphis State" after the game the other night?:D

 

Yeah I noticed that. :thumb:

:scared:

 

Ed Hightower...

 

:scared:

 

He has a bad history with Memphis.

Maybe it's just me, but it's frustrating watching Kansas constantly go over the back to get rebounds or tip balls.

 

While I really don't care who wins, that just seems to happen every time on a loose ball/missed shot.

 

I thought it was just me.:cry:

Originally Posted by gametime

 

 

Ed Hightower...

 

 

 

He has a bad history with Memphis.

 

I think he's made a couple of questionable calls against them in the first half. A couple of out of bounds calls, a no call on a Kansas over the back got Dorsey pretty frustrated.

Originally Posted by gametime

 

 

Ed Hightower...

 

 

 

He has a bad history with Memphis.

 

I think he's made a couple of questionable calls against them in the first half. A couple of out of bounds calls, a no call on a Kansas over the back got Dorsey pretty frustrated.

 

And he's been overly dramatic in every call against Memphis...

And he's been overly dramatic in every call against Memphis...

 

:thumb:

  • Author
He has a bad history with Memphis.

 

Not many teams he doesn't have a bad history with... :lol:

The block that he called on Dorsey that gave Rush the and 1 with about a minute and a half left was bad too...But anyways...

 

I would like to see the shot chart. To me, it looks like Kansas is doing what they want on offense for the most part while Memphis looks very out of rhythm, the only shots they are getting are jump shots and high difficulty shots inside. They are getting nothin easy inside...

Rock Chalk! I hope Kansas breaks it open here, I can't stand Memphis or that mafia coach they have!

He has a bad history with Memphis.

 

It is not just Memphis...:creepy:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.