April 8, 200818 yr These teams are so evenly talented it's unreal!!! It might come down to the last possession.
April 8, 200818 yr You've got to be kidding???:eek: No this sucks. My cable box will not do anything. Dang it. I should have got a dish. :cry:
April 8, 200818 yr If this game is close Hightower will screw it up late. Count on it... Hopefully this is his swan song...
April 8, 200818 yr Anyone else notice how CBS's HD feed always comes back from break and is slightly blurry then sharpens focus? It has been like that for about 5 years... They are the only HD channel that I notice it doing that. None of the others do.
April 8, 200818 yr Agree. He seems confused tonight, and is encountering some quickness he is not accustomed to. But he may still get it going. He's an impressive player. Not a good endorsement for junk food tonight!
April 8, 200818 yr Anyone else notice how CBS's HD feed always comes back from break and is slightly blurry then sharpens focus? It has been like that for about 5 years... They are the only HD channel that I notice it doing that. None of the others do. I noticed that tonight for the first time. But I thought it was my cable.
April 8, 200818 yr Author To be honest, Memphis "State" is past being funny, it is just disrespectful! Is it still a state funded school? Nothing disrespectful involved. Just honoring tradition...
April 8, 200818 yr Few public universities are not. Memphis is actually funded by the Board of Regents in Tennessee. Actually Tennessee is the state funded school.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.