Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dorsey is a thug, he gets away with trash talking that others don't get away with.

Dorsey can fly - if I'm an NFL team I draft him in the 2nd round as a WR.

I swear Billy Packer says things that make no sense.

There's a heck of a lot of talent on that court tonight.

I swear Billy Packer says things that make no sense.

 

He doesn't know anything about either of these teams because they aren't from the ACC.

There's a heck of a lot of talent on that court tonight.

 

I agree.

Make Rose shoot jumpers and this team is beatable.

Agree.

 

He seems confused tonight, and is encountering some quickness he is not accustomed to. But he may still get it going. He's an impressive player.

What about Roy Williams at the game with a KU sticker on his shirt?

What about Roy Williams at the game with a KU sticker on his shirt?

 

He may have finally gotten that national championship for KU!

Nice pass, better block.

Does it make UNC faithful cringe to see Ol Roy wearing KU attire?

I didn't realize CDR was the ball handler he was.

These teams are so evenly talented it's unreal!!!

Ok my cable just went out.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.