Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to take up for GT. It was Memphis St. for along time when I started watching college basketball.

Maybe it's just me, but it's frustrating watching Kansas constantly go over the back to get rebounds or tip balls.

 

While I really don't care who wins, that just seems to happen every time on a loose ball/missed shot.

  • Author
If it makes you happy....:thumb:

Jim Schue started it on here. Blame him... :D

What did they just say about Billy G.?I didn't hear it...

 

Said Self would more than likley redo his deal and then they would go after him.

Said Self would more than likley redo his deal and then they would go after him.

 

Thanks...

What did they just say about Billy G.?I didn't hear it...

 

Basically that if Ok State didn't get Self, BCG would be next on their list.

 

sorry I was late with this one.

Bad 1st half offensively for the Tigers.

What did they just say about Billy G.?I didn't hear it...

 

So I wasn't the only one scared about this.

Basically that if Ok State didn't get Self, BCG would be next on their list.

 

IMO I think if self does not take the job they will have two strikes...:thumb:

IMO I think if self does not take the job they will have two strikes...:thumb:

 

I sure hope so.

So I wasn't the only one scared about this.

 

Not really scared,but a little concerned...If Billy G...Leaves so be it...I would Love to see John Pelphrey back wearing Blue...:thumb:

  • Author

The insider reports from OK State are spilt 50/50. Half think he's a lock if Self says no. Half think he's already said no thanks...

I have to take up for GT. It was Memphis St. for along time when I started watching college basketball.

 

That's what it was when I was a student there. Actually the cheers made more sense. MSU who are you rootin' for!

IMO I think if self does not take the job they will have two strikes...:thumb:

 

I hope so, but if it's really 4 million per year and a 5 or 6 million signing bonus - that's going to be hard to pass up.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.