April 8, 200818 yr Do they play with a brand new ball every night of the tournament? I know they used to do that at the state tournament and it was a cause for a lot of turnovers and sloppy play - the new balls haven't been broken in and are too slick.
April 8, 200818 yr Hey Brandon Rush WAKE UP!!!!! From what I have seen at times he does look like he is not all there.
April 8, 200818 yr If this game is close Hightower will screw it up late. Count on it... I could not agree more. He will want to make sure he gets his airtime. :ylsuper:
April 8, 200818 yr If this game is close Hightower will screw it up late. Count on it... he won't wait that long.
April 8, 200818 yr I could not agree more. He will want to make sure he gets his airtime. :ylsuper: Did you see the rediculous reinactment he did on the first foul he called? He wants to be noticed for sure. I hate refs like that.
Archived
This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.