Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

I hope they lose so I can hear what JC has to say about the free throws.

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Don't you have to foul?

 

One made foul-shot, ANYWHERE...and you're national champions.

I would drive for 2 and foul again if Rose makes the second.

 

Ooops!!! What a 3 from Chalmers... With Rose in his grill.

Memphis didn't foul and may have just cost themselves the title. Congrats guys.

 

:thumb: Good spot to foul there.

Memphis likely just handed this game to Kansas, pretty sure they begged this to take it every time they stepped to the Freethrow line.

Mr. Memphis coach was not worried about free throws.

I am going to puch! (How do you spell that?)

 

Puke!:thumb:

FREE THROWS!!!!!!!!!

Awesome shot by Kansas.

 

Memphis with no Doser and Love is limping...

 

The free throws got 'em - I called that one early in the evening :-)

 

No Dorsey and Rose is limping. :lol:

How does Memphis even let them shoot that? When the KU guard stumbled they could have fouled him and made the Jayhawks go the length of the floor with about 4 seconds left--horrible coaching call.

How is that not a technical on Douglas Roberts?

 

I disagree with Packer - should have been a tech no matter who he was mad at.

 

Good restraint by refs in my opinion.

Didn't affect game...kid was mad at himself.

Wow.....is all I can say, what a big 3. I can't stand Packer and I hope that Kansas wins this one, Packer is rooting for Memphis. This guy is a joke for a announcer.

How does Memphis even let them shoot that. When the KU guard stumbled they could have fouled him and made the Jayhawks go the length of the floor with about 4 seconds left--horrible coaching call.

 

It seemed like Calipari wanted them to foul. Didn't get a call.

Interesting fact there about 1997. Arizona is the only team in the history of the NCAA tournament to win an OT game without making a field goal in OT...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.