Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Kansas/Memphis St Updates

Featured Replies

I just have one word. DUDE.

  • Replies 284
  • Views 26.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Commercials I like:

The Dude commercials

The Sonic commercials

The woman who goes in the rain to vote and she's in a wheelchair.

I just googled "stick a fork in memphis" just to see what came up and found this: :lol: :lol:

 

fletcherfork.jpg

This is what, the seventh OT game in NCAA Championship history? Big stuff here. I cannot believe Memphis has blown this.

Why are they showing that we know it was a 2 not a 3.

 

Was in and out...did they change it to a 2?

Was in and out...did they change it to a 2?

 

Yeah.

I just googled "stick a fork in memphis" just to see what came up and found this: :lol: :lol:

 

fletcherfork.jpg

 

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

They are not a very good rebounding team is Kansas.

The great and amazing Derrick Rose disappears in OT.

how about double OT?

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.