Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

Meeks and Patterson return for the first round?

Featured Replies

That rumor is going around Lexington right now. I dont believe there is a chance to have Patterson ready, and I dont even know that Meeks would help UK at this point. Just passing along info/rumors...

  • Replies 62
  • Views 4.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
That rumor is going around Lexington right now. I dont believe there is a chance to have Patterson ready, and I dont even know that Meeks would help UK at this point. Just passing along info/rumors...

 

What is Meeks status?

Did PP have surgery,when if so?

That rumor is going around Lexington right now. I dont believe there is a chance to have Patterson ready, and I dont even know that Meeks would help UK at this point. Just passing along info/rumors...

 

 

 

How long has it been since Patterson's diagnosis?

Sounds like some misinformation put out for Marquette's benefit ...

Meeks might be a small possibility, but no way for Patterson. That would be stupid.

How long has Patterson been out? It seems a little early for him to be back, he's still in a big boot.

Give me Pat in his boot over Coury anyday

I didn't get a chance to watch, but I thought someone said Meeks saw some action in the Georgia game in Atlanta

I didn't get a chance to watch, but I thought someone said Meeks saw some action in the Georgia game in Atlanta

 

Nope. And there is no way that Patterson comes back. That would just be too risky for his health and his playing future!

On another message board a poster said that Meeks had an interview with Scout and Jodie said that he was still in a lot of pain. Also said they were going to go on the outside for another opinion on his injury and thought that surgery was a good possibility.

Give me Pat in his boot over Coury anyday

 

Give me Pat on one leg anyday LOL.

Give me Pat on one leg anyday LOL.

 

Give me some random guy off the street with one leg named Patrick....

Give me some random guy off the street with one leg named Patrick....

 

:laugh:

I'm not even gonna mention #42's name but can someone give me assurance that there will be a new starting 5 when we play Marq.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.