Where Is Corbin's Clint Cashen Going To School?

Cosmos

I had seen on the news that several of Corbin's seniors had signed with Union, Cumberland, and Georgetown. I had read several posts on here stating that Clint Cashen was a D1 quarterback-just wondering if Clint has made a commitment with a school yet? Please keep us posted on this young man's future. I would love to get a chance to see him play.

I had seen on the news that several of Corbin's seniors had signed with Union, Cumberland, and Georgetown. I had read several posts on here stating that Clint Cashen was a D1 quarterback-just wondering if Clint has made a commitment with a school yet? Please keep us posted on this young man's future. I would love to get a chance to see him play.

I had heard there was a news article about the boys that signed, but somehow I missed it. Can you tell me if it was on TV, or have you just read it in the paper. Madon has signed with Georgetown, and Sanders, Mocahbee, and Wagers have signed with University of the Cumberlands.

I had heard there was a news article about the boys that signed, but somehow I missed it. Can you tell me if it was on TV, or have you just read it in the paper. Madon has signed with Georgetown, and Sanders, Mocahbee, and Wagers have signed with University of the Cumberlands.

It was aired on WYMT.:thumb:

Jared Martin is also going to Cumberland and Sean Nolan to Union.

I've heard all sorts of rumors and take them as just that. I heard a lot about Purdue and then heard a lot about EKU offering him baseball and football. With Danny Hope going to Purdue, I've heard that talk be mentioned more. Regardless, if given the chance and they overlook him being 6' or 6'1" he could play at any school in the nation. That's not me being a Corbin homer either. The kid is that good. Wherever Clint winds up, I wish him nothing but the best.

I've heard all sorts of rumors and take them as just that. I heard a lot about Purdue and then heard a lot about EKU offering him baseball and football. With Danny Hope going to Purdue, I've heard that talk be mentioned more. Regardless, if given the chance and they overlook him being 6' or 6'1" he could play at any school in the nation. That's not me being a Corbin homer either. The kid is that good. Wherever Clint winds up, I wish him nothing but the best.

yes i also heard the same thing...he is just waiting for offers for baseball..my opinion...i think he will go with baseball...