Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK Uniforms?

Featured Replies

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
uniform2.bmp

 

I'm hoping these are the under shorts(spandex)

Looks like someone drew those up on paintbrush.

I'd say these last about as long as the denim.

Nike ruins yet another college sports uniform.

  • Author
When will these uniforms be making their debut?

 

I believe on SR Night...

I believe on SR Night...
I don't think that's enough time for the fans to prepare themselves.

 

I am so glad we have adidas.

They changed them once since 1998? UL has changed them more than us since then.

 

You sure about that? Seems like UK has changed a time or three during Tubby's time, and it was seemingly every year when Pitino was in Lex.

 

Louisville has changed exactly once, to the current style. Before that it was the old block caps style from about 2000 back as long as I can recall.

I don't think that's enough time for the fans to prepare themselves.

 

I am so glad we have adidas.

 

:thumb::thumb::thumb::thumb:

I don't think that's enough time for the fans to prepare themselves.

 

I am so glad we have adidas.

 

I wish Duke still wore Adidas....

  • Author

I am so glad we have adidas.

 

Same here...

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.