Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK Uniforms?

Featured Replies

It's the jersey tag.

 

 

I know, but it looks like a bar code.:D

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

At least they're not black.

Why does Kentucky feel obliged to change up its uniform scheme every other year? What's next -- acid wash jeans?

At least they're not black.

 

And red.

:D

I won't judge them until I see them on players.

I will.

 

TERRIBLE.

Well, at least those at the end of the bench can stay entertained playing checkers.

 

Just as long as they don't laugh...

 

That is funny.:lol:

I know, but it looks like a bar code.:D

 

It doesn't look like a bar code in real life. Have you never seen the tag Nike tag on jerseys?

 

BTW, I hate the shorts, as if plaid shorts arent bad enough, they shoudn't add the stripes to them as well. The jerseys look ok, but its hard to tell without actually seeing them, I really hope they change the shorts though.

Why does Kentucky feel obliged to change up its uniform scheme every other year? What's next -- acid wash jeans?

 

They changed them once since 1998? UL has changed them more than us since then.

I don't mind the jersey tops, but the jersey pants are hideous.

I don't mind the jersey tops, but the jersey pants are hideous.

 

I agree..

You cannot see the checkerboard pattern unless it is in a certain light and it is on both the tops and jerseys.

 

You can get them for high schools teams if you order now and the Nike guy had a sample. They actually look very good in real life.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.