Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK Uniforms?

Featured Replies

Bring back the DENIM.

 

234889.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1934A2752006EF5F0EDFD8CA05F2E9A9A8D284831B75F48EF45

 

 

Oh, and check out the kicks. I had a pair of those.

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'd like to bring back the players from the denim year. Man that was a fun and good team to watch...

 

As for these, I'm sure in real life they will look fine, its hard to judge based on something that was drawn up in MS paint...

The swoosh is a little too prominent, don't you think?

 

They got plenty of $$$$$$$$$$$ for that! UK is going to be Oregon East in the world of Nike.

They will look better when the arms and legs are in them.:lol:

I'd like to bring back the players from the denim year. Man that was a fun and good team to watch...

As for these, I'm sure in real life they will look fine, its hard to judge based on something that was drawn up in MS paint...

 

As would and many other UK fans. That was one heck of a team to watch.

So when will we be seeing these new uniforms? Sometime this year?

I dont know how you can make a good judgment of these, until we see them on a player. JMO.

Looks like someone drew those up on paintbrush.

 

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

 

Those are pathetic, Jersey sales would have to go down if they switched to those.

They are going to look alot better than the sketches look! UK is due for a change. Let's see what they look like made first.

Yeah I was thinking the same thing.

 

Those are pathetic, Jersey sales would have to go down if they switched to those.

 

I don't think there is any if to the switching jerseys..

So when will we be seeing these new uniforms? Sometime this year?

 

I heard they will be introduced this Saturday vs. Florida!

I heard they will be introduced this Saturday vs. Florida!

 

Well good, because I think the game is actually Sunday.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.