Skip to content
View in the app

A better way to browse. Learn more.

BluegrassPreps.com

A full-screen app on your home screen with push notifications, badges and more.

To install this app on iOS and iPadOS
  1. Tap the Share icon in Safari
  2. Scroll the menu and tap Add to Home Screen.
  3. Tap Add in the top-right corner.
To install this app on Android
  1. Tap the 3-dot menu (⋮) in the top-right corner of the browser.
  2. Tap Add to Home screen or Install app.
  3. Confirm by tapping Install.

New UK Uniforms?

Featured Replies

  • Author
The solid tops look fine, but I don't care for the striped tops, or the checkered pants. :scared:

The stripes are the back of the solid tops...

  • Replies 127
  • Views 11.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
The stripes are the back of the solid tops...

 

 

Oh!! Then I don't like them at all. :lol:

This is the direction that uniforms are going in... For better or worse.

Those are almost as bad as when the tailor tricked the emperor (UK) into wearing those naty denim uni's...

What? Dont you all like the new look?

Don't tell me they are the tighter jerseys like OSU wears?

 

That is the way that all of Nike's uniforms are going towards. It looks like these unis are almost like the Oregon uniforms, just not those awful green and yellow colors...

System of Dress (also known as Frocks for Jocks.)

Not to get off track, but the duct tape on the shoulders of the Ohio State unis drive me crazy every time I watch them.

That is the way that all of Nike's uniforms are going towards. It looks like these unis are almost like the Oregon uniforms, just not those awful green and yellow colors...

 

I love the new nike uni's, hopefully these look better once they come out..

They are supposed to be modeled after Secretariat's Silks.

 

I'm just hoping they don't turn out to be the combination where the jersey is skin tight and the "shorts" are longer and baggier than ever, even by today's standards.

 

.

Secretariat.jpg

uniforms.bmp

 

Well I been wanting UK to get new uniforms ever since they went to the current ones. However I not sure if I would like those or not. Maybe they will look better though once we actually see the team wearing them.

Is that a bar code on the bottom left side of the shirt and shorts?

Is that a bar code on the bottom left side of the shirt and shorts?

It's the jersey tag.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Recently Browsing 0

  • No registered users viewing this page.

Account

Navigation

Search

Search

Configure browser push notifications

Chrome (Android)
  1. Tap the lock icon next to the address bar.
  2. Tap Permissions → Notifications.
  3. Adjust your preference.
Chrome (Desktop)
  1. Click the padlock icon in the address bar.
  2. Select Site settings.
  3. Find Notifications and adjust your preference.